me

My photo
Kansas City, MO, United States

Thursday, October 15, 2009

final comp directions





these are some iterations of my final poster idea. The chosen path is the brain that is but a mass of wires and technology. this is paired with the copy "are you plugged in" or perhaps "do you like being plugged in". This is a rational statement paired with bold representative imagery that makes the viewer ponder on the effects of his over consumption of media. The brain is brightly colored to represent the boldness of modern marketing and the brightness of the unnatural world we live in and are assaulted with every day. I created letterforms to represent organic shapes that represents loosely the structure of brain matter. In some cases I chose to outline the letters and in other occasions I chose to mask them into brain matter to really drive home the difference between the two.

No comments: