me

My photo
Kansas City, MO, United States

Friday, April 2, 2010

INFO ARCH collection dichotomy


I have decided to create my collection web page about the friends that I have collected over the years. There is a plethora of ways to organize them and much of the reference info is available to me all the time through social networking sites such as facebook and myspace. The only problem is getting more than surface level info from them. I will need to conduct a series of interviews that ask the same questions. I plan to make the page somewhat humorous thought these categories.

categories may include.

who likes chicken?

Who likes mexican food?

who drinks regularly?

height

weight

sex

sex?

age

eye color

favorite type of music

what sports do you play?

hair color

main mode of transport

"hotness"

do you wear glasses?

were you born in America?

aggressiveness chart

sanity chart


not visually impaired friends




friends with who are visually impaired



friends I have obtained in college




friends i have obtained in high-school



friends who were born in other countries



boys VS girls









No comments: