me

My photo
Kansas City, MO, United States

Monday, October 27, 2008

Seeing self generated projects through new eyes

I have become aware of my own blindness to my work. I do not seem to point out mistakes in my own work as often as I let my colleagues know of their own slight shortcomings. Through reflection I have realized that such scrutiny would be a great and useful addition to my own work. I believe that I have been overlooking my own work for the simple fear of having to have to spend much time on refinements. This fear has been holding my assignments back from the level at which is expected from my professors and myself. in-depth evaluations on assignments henceforth will be viewed through better light as to catch laziness and force stronger overall compositions and final products.


P.S.
click me

No comments: