me

My photo
Kansas City, MO, United States

Tuesday, March 24, 2009


These are the three sets of final Icons. I still believe that the Color ones have a little less visual impact as the black and white set but I feel that the color brings a sort of grunge and dirtiness that the black and white just did not have. There are highlights in the final three color that connect the whole set. The light color gives it an added sense of having a glow of a window of some sort at night. This allows the mood to still be of that of a night one without having to be absolutely back. The process included diving back into my original set and realizing what the forms ment and how they acted on a conceptual level. I relized it was a night scene and that it was not of contemporary mobsters. These thoughts influenced the final color choices and although different in some formal ways the color set goes well with the black and white.

No comments: